About Wieser Software Ltd
Wieser Software was founded in 1998 to produce bespoke software for use in a Microsoft Windows environment using Microsoft Visual C++, ATL, MFC, C#, .NET, .NETMF, C++/CLI, C++CX, WPF, Silverlight and the latest OLE technologies where appropriate. Our vision is to bring affordable, useful software to market, and to help companies get to market as quickly as possible.
You can see our own line of products on our products page, or we can produce a product for your business on a time and materials basis. Our developers have designed and implemented systems in the following areas for the Windows Platform, for clients in and around Cambridge, England.
- Data Analysis and Telemetry Systems for Formula I motor racing, and Indy car racing.
- Wind Tunnel data analysis systems for Formula I and Indy Car Racing
- Scrutineering System for LeMans 24 hour race.
- Temperature monitoring analysis systems for use in Beverage Can Manufacturing
- Dome Reform Gauge analysis for use in Beverage Can Manufacturing
- Data analysis and acquisition software for a Rowing Instrumentation System used by the British Olympic Rowing Team, with video synchronization.
- Point of Sale software for Art Galleries and Second Hand Dealers
- Payroll Software for small businesses.
- Educational Software
- Parental Control Software
- Audio Recording Software
- Pocket PC 2002-Windows Mobile 6.5 software
- Windows Phone 7 Apps
- Windows 8 Apps
- Windows Installers using MSI, WiX and custom bootstrappers
In addition, we also have experience developing embedded software for data logging, including the following platforms:
- Temperature and Pressure Logger based on an 87C552
- Distributed data logger, using Z80 derived (Rabbit) processors, driving RS-485 bus with PIC clients.
- LCD Display Drivers for SPI bus
- MMC memory card drivers for SPI bus.
- GPS enabled software
- .NETMF data acquisition on the FEZ Panda II including RLP native code for Technobotts Robot Team 2011 World Final Robot.
We can help you get to market.